eSchoolPlus and Home Access Center (HAC) Information
The St. Johns County School district is offering parents a new tool to monitor your child’s academic progress. This new tool, called Home Access Center (HAC), is a web-based application that is part of our new Student Information system called eSchoolPlus. Here are some of the capabilities of Home Access Center (HAC):
• Provides parents and students with a daily summary page of student information
• Schedule and attendance, discipline information, class work, test scores and course requests
• Allows students to view their own records in the system to help keep them informed about their progress
• Engages parents via an Internet parental portal, connecting them with the classroom and providing them with relevant and timely information to support/direct their children
• Helps open a consistent avenue of parent teacher communication
• Creates stronger connections between students, parents, teachers and administrators
• Empowers students to actively participate in their progress and future
The Home Access Center portal is offered as an additional line of communication with your school and should not be considered the only form of communication.
Each participating parent or guardian will be responsible for the following:
1. To safeguard their system account Username and Password
2. Notify their school immediately if their Username and Password is lost or compromised
3. Provide all necessary equipment to access the Internet (computer, Internet connection, Internet Explorer software, etc.)
4. Read the HAC FAQ's and any related documentation located on the St. Johns County School District website www.stjohns.k12.fl.us
System Access and Support:
SJCSD is not responsible for lost or stolen account information that could lead to unauthorized access to sensitive student data.
We regret that we do not have the resources to provide user technical support. Parents are encouraged to read the Home Access Center FAQ's and any HAC guides published on the District website. These web-based documents are designed to answer most questions on how to access the website, provide general system requirements and provide some typical troubleshooting suggestions. If you have password questions, feel free to contact your child’s school. For grade questions, contact your child’s teacher.