Creekside High School Guidance Department
Need help with your academics....
Students and parents should contact the individual teacher for any morning tutoring sessions that are being offered.
Additionally, Creekside honor societies offer a variety of tutoring sessions before and after school for all academics. Below is a list of days, time, location and subject area for tutoring:
- All Subjects - National Honor Society - please pick up a list in the front office of tutors. Tutors will work out a location, time and date to set up tutoring sessions
- Math - Monday and Thursday, room 775 from 3:45pm - 4:45pm
- English - Tuesdays, room 175 at 8:30am and Thursdays, room 525 from 8:30am
- Spanish - Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 a.m. in the Spanish Department quad area
- American Sign Language - Contact either Ms. Murphy or Ms. Benyacko in the ASL department
- Social Studies - To be determined
- Science - Wednesday, Media Center from 3:00-4:00
- Chemistry Monday, room 625 from 8:15-9:00, Tuesday, room 630 from 8:15-9:00 or room 785 from 3:45-4:30, Thursday, room 625 from 8:15-9:00 or room 635 from 3:45-4:30, Friday, room 630 from 8:15-9:00
Transcript requests are available in the guidance office with Mrs. Spurgeon. Students can stop by and fill out a transcript request form between 8:30am and 3:45pm. Transcripts can be sent two ways: Electronically (ONLY to Florida Public Schools) and Paper (to all Private Florida schools and Out of State Schools). Paper transcripts are $2.00 and take 3-5 days to process. Please order them well in advance of your deadline! We encourage all seniors to order at least one unofficial paper transcript to review for accuracy.
Report Card/Interim Reports Issued
1st 9 weeks Report Card - October 29, 2012 (issued in Homeroom)
2nd Interim - November 19, 2012 (available on Home Access)
2nd Report Card - January 16, 2013 (issued in Homeroom)
3rd Interim - February 13, 2013 (available on Home Access)
3rd Report Card - April 4, 2013 (issued in Homeroom)
4th Interim - April 30, 2013 (available on Home Access)
4th Report Card - June 5, 2013 (available for pick up in the front office)
Need to Schedule a Parent/Teacher Conference
Before scheduling a Parent/Teacher Conference - please review your child's online grades and attendance through Home Access Center (HAC) (if you do not have access to online grades, please contact Mr. Jenkins in guidance at 547-7326). If your child's academic progress is not where it needs to be in a particular course, please contat the teacher for that course directly through email (teacher emails are located under the faculty section of the CHS website).
Parent/Teacher conferences with 2 or more teachers - If your child is unsuccessful in multiple courses and you would like to schedule a Parent/Teacher conference with more than one teacher, please contact our Guidance Department at 547-7327. Parent/Teacher conferences are held daily (except Wednesdays) at 8:30am.
Conferencing with multiple teachers can be helpful; however, the best way to begin resolving academic concerns is by contacting teachers individually and reviewing the Home Access Center regularly. HAC and communication with individual teachers is the best way to resolve concerns.
Please note that conferences are set up through a central process and notifications are sent via email to the teachers with the date and time. If a teacher is not able to meet on your conference scheduled date, the teacher will contact you in advance by phone or email to address your concerns.